Friday, December 31, 2010

Morning Meditation of 12/31/2010

I am a night owl, so my morning meditations are actually my evening meditations before bed.

On this New Years Eve morning, before I go to sleep, I ponder the many blessings Father/Mother/God has given me in the past several weeks. Almost everything I've asked for has been provided for me, and the rest is hinging on a major life decision - and the action that comes from said decision. Tonight I thanked Spirit for providing me with the many wonders of life, even when I don't appreciate them in the moment. On Christmas Eve I attended services at Unity Church of Fort Worth, and we had a candle lighting ceremony to herald in Christ Consciousness, and the love that Jesus himself spread throughout the world. At the bottom of each candle, wrapped lovingly, there was an affirmation. You couldn't see exactly what it was, or know what it said. Rev. Paul Roach said that the affirmations would speak to us either now, or in the near future, so we should hold on to them. Mine said, "You see the glory of God in all aspects of your life." This is something that I've had a very hard time doing. I know that the glory is there. I know that I only have to open my true eyes to see the glory. However, when the ego takes hold, we as human beings forget that to truly see the glory, we must detach from the human mortal world, and see with our spiritual eyes, not the human ones. As my consciousness shifts I'm finding that I no longer enjoy certain destructive behaviors, such as cursing, gossiping, worrying, etc... Instead I crave positivity to be all around me.

Tonight I spoke with Mother/Father/God, and decided to write myself a simple blog to remind myself of what message I received. The first passage I was lead too (which I cannot recall what book or passage it was from), spoke of a journey. I have been asking for help on decisions to be made about my path, and fearful of where it would lead...not to mention of the time, money and work it would take to travel this path. Father/Mother/God has provided me with archangels Michael and Gabriel to watch over me while I travel this path to wherever Spirit leads me. The second passage I received was Zechariah 2:10-13.

10Sing and rejoice, O daughter Zion! For lo, I will come and dwell in your midst, says the Lord. 11Many nations shall join themselves to the Lord on that day, and shall be my people; and I will dwell in your midst. And you shall know that the Lord of hosts has sent me to you. 12The Lord will inherit Judah as his portion in the holy land, and will again choose Jerusalem.

13 Be silent, all people, before the Lord; for he has roused himself from his holy dwelling.

Possible interpretation:

2:10-13 Here is a prediction of the coming of Christ in human nature. Many nations in that day would renounce idolatry, and God will own those for his people who join him with purpose of heart. Glorious times are foretold as a prophecy of our Lord's coming and kingdom. God is about to do something unexpected, and very surprising, and to plead his people's cause, which had long seemed neglected. Silently submit to his holy will, and patiently wait the event; assured that God will complete all his work.

Personally, I believe Spirit is telling me that my journey towards Christ Consciousness is on track. "Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the Lord." This is the unification between my spirit, and that of The Great Spirit.



No comments:

Post a Comment